Project SOCIETIES 2 is looking for following experts: TRAINERS FOR REALIZATION OF NON-FORMAL TRAININGS
- Number of training programs:
Under this Call four trainings are planned, divided into two modules. A list of topics can be found in the ToR and curricula. Names of modules are:
Module 1: Social management
Module 2: Social economy
- Number of service providers:
At least two (2) persons for each specified training – applications in pairs.
- Type of contract:
For individuals: service contract based on legal regulations.
For legal entities: business cooperation agreement.
- Short description of service:
Preparation of training methodology based on the developed curriculum, correction of the curriculum as needed, preparation of presentations, exercises and other materials; realization of training according to the agreed schedule, writing report.
Trainings will be implemented in Albania, during the May/June and July 2021 .
- Estimated budget:
The total amount that project SOCIETIES 2 has available for trainers is:
- Basic of social management – 880,00 Euro
- Social Economy and Social enterprises – 1.320,00 Euro
These amounts are gross amounts, all costs included per training.
- General conditions:
Candidates should have relevant experience and references in the preparation of similar programs, relevant knowledge of the topics for which the training is planned (acquired during the studies or in separate trainings). Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in working with organizations of people with disabilities.
All interested candidates should send their applications to the email address: s.paloka@caritasalbania no later than 05/05/2021 at 16.00 h. The application should contain:
- Application form
- Candidate’s CV in English, which clearly indicates experience, references in performing similar tasks and knowledge of the required topic. Legal entities should also submit the CV of the person (s) who will work on the training implementation.
- Implementation plan for at least two training units, chosen by the applicant (maximum 2 pages) in English.
Candidates wishing to apply for this call are required to download the application form, ToR and curriculum from the website of the SOCIETIES project (https://projectsocieties.org).
Applications received after the deadline and incomplete applications will not be considered.