On 10 April 2019, Caritas Serbia and the partner organisation Nasa kuca, with the support of Ministry of Health, are organizing the National Forum on Social Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities and Mental health disorders. The Forum aims at presenting the best practices of the social inclusion supported within the Action and at discussing about the recommendations for its improvement. Venue: Klub poslanika, Tolstojeva 2, Belgrade.
- 2-day training on “Fundraising” for CSOs working with physical and mental disability (15-16/04/2019)
- Training on Public Relations in Tirana
- Monitoring and evaluation of sub granted initiatives in Albania – “Light of Hope” in Pogradec
- Monitoring and evaluation of sub granted initiatives in Albania – Foundation DSA
- The National forum on Social inclusion of persons with disabilities and people with mental disorders held in Serbia