On 10 April 2019, Caritas Serbia and the partner organisation Nasa kuca, with the support of Ministry of Health, are organizing the National Forum on Social Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities and Mental health disorders. The Forum aims at presenting the best practices of the social inclusion supported within the Action and at discussing about the recommendations for its improvement. Venue: Klub poslanika, Tolstojeva 2, Belgrade.
- SOCIETIES at the 1st Job Fair of PWDs in B&H
- Training on Organisational Development and Strategic Planning
- National Forum on Social Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities and People with Mental health disorders in Kosovo
- Organisational Development and Strategic Planning in Belgrade
- Violence against persons with disabilities